- Nursery is available for babies through preschoolers. Little ones are dismissed along with the older children after the worship and communion portions of our service.
- Nursery is also available after service, during our Summit Circle time (Sunday School is dismissed right after service).
- The nursery is open but unstaffed during the beginning portions of our service, however, parents are welcome to use the room if needed. We do ask that children are supervised at all times if the room is used outside of scheduled staffed nursery times.
- This nursery room is also available for nursing moms. We do have more private options available if preferred. We do ask men/dads to refrain from entering the nursery when the "NURSING MOM" sign is on the exterior of the door.
- There is a changing table with supplies located in the nursery for everyone's use. There also is a family restroom with changing station right outside the nursery door.
- The nursery is located down the south hall, second door on the left.
Children are welcome to remain in service. For school-age children who would like to participate in Sunday School, children are dismissed after the worship and communion portions of our service. We are currently going through the Bible using Answers in Genesis’s ABC curriculum. Children are dismissed after the service and are included in our post-sermon discussion time known as “Summit Circle”.